Table of Contents
- 1 Who Will Win Sri Lanka vs England Betting Tips – 1st ODI
- 1.1 Sri Lanka vs England Betting Tips
- 1.2 Where to Watch/Live Streaming: Sri Lanka vs England, 1st ODI, SL vs ENG Live Streaming Online Match
- 1.3 Sri Lanka vs England Toss Prediction
- 1.4 Sri Lanka vs England Prediction Betting Tips
Who Will Win Sri Lanka vs England Betting Tips – 1st ODI
In this article we cover Sri Lanka vs England Betting Tips. England has been the best ODI side in the world that is billed as the favorites for the ICC World Cup 2019. England has reached Sri Lanka and their talent pool is so deep regardless of some missing players that are injured. England has visited Sri Lanka the last time as they were beaten 5-2.
Sri Lanka is facing leadership crisis because Angelo Mathews dismissed from the captainship and dropped from the team. Sri Lanka smashed out of the Asia Cup losing to Bangladesh and Afghanistan. It is safe for them to be at low time right now.
Can home conditions give Sri Lankans the energy to upset the leading England team?
When and Where:
Sri Lanka vs England, 1st ODI
10th Oct, 2:30 PM IST
Follow us on Facebook for more free cricket tips, to know Sri Lanka vs England, 1st ODI match and more today match prediction and for jsk tips.
Sri Lanka vs England Betting Tips
Sri Lanka (From): Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Perera, Upul Tharanga, Dinesh Chandimal(w/c), Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka, Thisara Perera, Akila Dananjaya, Lakshan Sandakan, Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Pradeep, Kasun Rajitha, Amila Aponso, Dushmantha Chameera, Sadeera Samarawickrama
England (From): Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w), Moeen Ali, Liam Dawson, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood, Tom Curran, Adil Rashid, Alex Hales, Olly Stone
You may also like:
- Sri Lanka vs South Africa Betting Tips, Only T20I
- Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Betting Tips
- IRE vs AFG Betting Tips, 2nd T20I
- Dindigul vs Madurai Betting Tips, TNPL 2018
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The current weather forecast for the match is for a chance of rain but mostly dry throughout. This is probably the only day in the week with such an encouraging forecast and this is why we are afraid it might be too good to be true. There has been a lot of rain around and that would have affected the pitch, the ground, as well as the teams in their preparation.
Where to Watch/Live Streaming: Sri Lanka vs England, 1st ODI, SL vs ENG Live Streaming Online Match
TV channels: [will be updated]
Sri Lanka vs England Toss Prediction
The team winning the toss is likely to field first because of the weather conditions.
Sri Lanka vs England Prediction Betting Tips
Sri Lanka Team News
- As the ICC World Cup 2019 is few months away, every team is trying its luck to set its final positions. Not Sri Lanka because the conditions it is facing right now puts it in a difficulty to decide the first choice for its squad.
- Sri Lanka is missing his best players as the highest scorer Angelo Mathews who made highest scores against South Africa in last series and Kusal Mendis, who did the great batting, has been dropped from the team.
- This means that the new players will be added to the team according to the new batting order and of course it is not going to be the best way for the team for the World Cup.
- Sri Lanka will try to play wisely against England in conditions that suit the slow bowlers and it can succeed by working hard so it cannot be counted completely out of the world cup.
- Lakshan Sandakan and Akila Dananjaya, therefore, are the wrist-spinners, they can wrist the ball in either way. They can be used in helpful ways against other teams to change the conditions.
- The presence of all-rounders like Thisara Perera and Dasun Shanaka and spin bowlers like Dhananjaya de Silva and Amila Aponos make a lot of balance in the team to be the best in the Asia Cup.
- Sri Lanka will have to face a tough challenge against England on the batting front.
- Dinesh Chandimal, the skipper, has to lead from the front and be the consistent performer for his side in the middle order. Niroshan Dickwella can attack up front while other players like Dhananjaya de Silva, Upul Tharanga, Kusal Perera, Thisara Perera, and Dasun Shanaka need to perform consistently as well.
- While playing in home with these good players will help Sri Lanka to stand well and they may not be the walk-over that England expects them to be.
England Team News:
- England is not so blessed as it is going to be missing David Willey and Liam Plunkett, both of them ODI regulars, for this series. So it is not going to be the best.
- Sam Curran and Ollie Pole, therefore, have replaced these two players as England brings over its full-strength side to Sri Lanka.
- Led by Eoin Morgan, England is a very different side to the one that was thrashed 5-2 here in 2014. England has the best batting and if the situation is favourable for batting then England gets an advantage against Sri Lanka bowling.
- Jason Roy has done very well in the IPL. Alex Hales, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Eoin Morgan, Jonny Bairstow, and Alex Hales, therefore, are all very good ODI batsmen.
- Root scored two hundreds in his last two matches against India and he, therefore, is going to play an important role. So he is backed up for this series.
- England’s all-rounders have been their strengths against other teams around the world. Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes, and Sam Curran, therefore, could all play in the same side. These are the three bowlers with good bating capability as well.
- Adding Moeen Ali, and Adil Rashid to the mix their batting extends till the end.
- The surfaces will dictate the final eleven selected but we expect two spinners to play throughout and England to maybe rotate their fast bowlers as the series progresses.
- England is the world’s top-ranked side in ODI cricket for a reason and they can easily crush Sri Lanka in this series.
The match winner for today cricket match prediction from Raj Tipster aka cbtf cricket baazigar is below:
back ENGLAND to win this match…
For personal assistance on trading, book-sets & sessions. Also check back again or contact for last minute report update!